Severe Weather Procedure
In the event of severe weather, we will endeavour to keep the school open and in this case we will have a range of procedures in place.
Please see the document below for details of where the children should enter the school building and where they should be collected from if the playground is off limits.
In the event of the school having to be closed, the following procedure will take place:-
- You will be notified by text prefixed with 'CS' for Calcot Schools
- The school website homepage will be updated
- A bulletin will be included on BBC Berkshire, Heart and 107 Radio Stations
- The West Berkshire website will also be updated www.westberks.gov.uk under 'Our Services' click on 'Schools'
- The Junior School telephone (0118 9428727) will have a special recorded message informing you if the school are closed.
- Work will be set for children to complete during any prolonged school closure and this can be accessed via the 'Our Learning' section on our website.
A copy of this newsletter has been sent to every child either via ParentMail or paper copy on 25th November 2015. Please keep it in a safe place for reference.
Severe Weather Newsletter
Please read our procedure in case of severe weather. The school is open unless otherwise notified.Read more
What an end to a season!
The Year 4-6 boys football team made us all incredibly proud as they competed brilliantly in an end of season tournament.Read more
Year 2 Football Festival
The Year 2 boys were little stars as they competed in their first tournament against three other schools.Read more
Year 6 Parents' EveningAll Day
Times to be confirmed, as detailed in the newsletter of 22nd January, Year 6 have had to change one of their parents' evenings from the 28th February to 27th February. They will be available on 1st March along with all other years.